Many thanks to Makeup University for the great video. You rock!
I'm really excited about the launch of our new Hibiscus products, consisting of a facial cleanser, toner and serum.
Though Hibiscus has been around for years, new research has shown increasing benefits of the Hibiscus plant. We’re always looking for unique ways to improve our natural beauty through plant based extracts.
While the hibiscus flower is beautiful, it is also potent. Hibiscus is a considered the second generation of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and is less irritating on the skin. The flower acids obtained from hibiscus chalices is a great rejuvenator for all skin types, stimulating collagen activity, balancing excess oil, and providing valuable antioxidants. Hibiscus helps maintain skin elasticity, hydrating benefits and provides lasting results.New products, new website - life's good
Many women come up to me asking about sunscreen.
Here are some things to think about before buying your sunscreen products this summer.
- First and foremost sunscreen should be the number-one part of your beauty regimen.
- Chemicals in sunscreen that protect you from UV rays are susceptible to sun damage.
- Natural sunscreens don't break down in the sun like chemical sunscreens
- Research has shown the only sunscreens that don’t break down when exposed to the sun are the physical ones, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
- Consumers using zinc and titanium sunscreen products are exposed to 20 percent less UVA radiation than those using sunscreens without these ingredients.
- Sunscreens should be used all year long, if there is sun there is possible sun damage.
- Find a sunscreen that feels good on your skin. If you don't like the texture, you won’t use it.
- Cover all skin that’s going to be exposed to the sun.
- If you’re going to be outside for an extended period of time, sweating or swimming, reapply the sunscreen every 1 - 2 hours.
- If you use chemical sunscreens, remember that you must reapply every two hours you’re out in the sun even if you’re not sweating or swimming.
We love Birchbox and the great video they posted about Champagne and Shimmer!